- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1164 Harper Lake Dr, Louisville, CO 800275 beds, 4 baths, 3,766 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- HOA Fee: $30
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $740,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1190 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 693 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Close to Harper Lake
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,766 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0106276
- Zillow Home ID: 13242099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1164 Harper Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 111.1% higher than in Louisville, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80027 home values.
- 1159 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$877K444,807
- 1170 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$711K544,637
- 1166 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$687K333,331
- 1155 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$680K43.52,672
- 1165 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$848K43.754,868
- 1171 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$639K43.253,097
- 1153 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$693K543,984
- 1163 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$941K32.255,002
- 1176 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$638K52.53,628
- 1174 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$654K433,541
- 1180 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$655K53.53,208
- 1183 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$741K53.754,200
- 1157 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$659K42.52,870
- 1191 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$462K------
- 1182 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$679K64.53,482
- 1149 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$832K444,996
- 1223 Kennedy Ave Louisville, CO$752K443,393
- 1137 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$681K643,443
- 1211 Kennedy Ave Louisville, CO$933K54.254,636
- 1131 Harper Lake Dr Louisville, CO$715K432,878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!