11645 201st St, Saint Albans, NY 114123 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- 109 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $136
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2107913365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11645 201st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% higher than in New York, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11621 201st St Jamaica, NY$368K311,180
- 11617 201st St Jamaica, NY$365K----1,180
- 11623 201st St Jamaica, NY$368K----1,180
- 11627 201st St Saint Albans, NY$229K------
- 11627 201st St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,360
- 11615 201st St Saint Albans, NY$374K----1,440
- 11629 201st St Jamaica, NY$353K----1,180
- 11611 201st St Jamaica, NY$389K----1,440
- 11626 201st St Jamaica, NY$389K----1,200
- 11628 201st St Jamaica, NY$405K----1,460
- 11622 201st St Jamaica, NY$369K----1,330
- 11630 201st St Jamaica, NY$413K----1,200
- 11618 201st St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,330
- 11634 201st St Jamaica, NY$368K----1,200
- 11633 201st St Jamaica, NY$368K----1,180
- 11616 201st St Jamaica, NY$412K----1,330
- 11636 201st St Saint Albans, NY$319K31--
- 20102 116th Ave Jamaica, NY$384K----1,336
- 11636 201st St Jamaica, NY$392K321,330
- 11637 201st St Jamaica, NY$394K----1,180
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292