11645 Alder Hill Rd, Truckee, CA 961615 beds, 5 baths, 7,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Twenty acres with lovely, 180 degree views of the Sierras. The homesite is fenced and gated for animal and child security Surrounding the house are lawn with robot mower, landscaped gardens, pond with waterfall.
This green, passive solar home, low cost to operate, has a green roof - plants growing on it. Not only environmentally friendly, it is fire-resistant as well. The home has the highest fire safety rating offered by the insurer.
Heating is by ground source geothermal wells with hot water in-floor hydronics.
Ample water is by private 850' deep well with 10 g.p.m. pump, served by a 3,000 gallon storage tank in the house's mechanical room. Sewage is septic tank and leach field.
The main level offers all the public rooms - living room, dining room to seat 24, enormous custom kitchen, movie theater, gym/studio that is plumbed for another bathroom, powder room, mud room, master suite, lovely gallery for art and large mechanical room. The Master Suite, kitchen, dining and living rooms overlook the lawn and views, with the kitchen and master bath opening to the outdoors.
The master suite has an office, fireplace, large walk-in closet and spacious bath with separate shower and tub along with a door to the hot tub and garden.
The theater has a high-definition front LCD projection system with 160" screen and 7.1 surround sound. Seating is in the 10-15 person range.
The upper level holds three guest suites and a childrens' dorm, all with views over the garden toward the Sierra. Concrete floors throughout conduct heat in winter, and the thick walls assist in maintaining comfortable interior temperatures year-round.
A four-car spacious garage is served by three opening doors, offering ample space for workshop area.
- Lot: 20 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,941,000
- Price/sqft: $276
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Concrete
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Central Vacuum, Landscaping, Zoned for Horses, Steam Shower, Pantry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,041 sqft
- Heating: Other, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1939041000
- Zillow Home ID: 19435199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11645 Alder Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96161 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Truckee, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Truckee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 11689 Alder Hill Rd Truckee, CA$1.78M33.54,535
- 11619 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$475K321,664
- 11591 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$565K432,386
- 11515 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$471K321,814
- 11525 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$417K321,476
- 11539 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$1.01M53.53,757
- 11499 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$699K43.52,434
- 11565 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$609K332,148
- 11553 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$1.01M434,070
- 11485 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$577K332,220
- 11615 Sitzmark Way Truckee, CA$581K32.52,134
- 11639 Sitzmark Way Truckee, CA$407K221,400
- 11575 Sitzmark Way Truckee, CA$494K32.51,552
- 11563 Sitzmark Way Truckee, CA$686K332,094
- 11663 Sitzmark Way Truckee, CA$581K42.52,000
- 11545 Sitzmark Way Truckee, CA$415K221,440
- 11647 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$503K421,928
- 11527 Sitzmark Way Truckee, CA$562K222,074
- 11453 Kitzbuhel Rd Truckee, CA$536K321,711
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!