11645 Indiana St, Detroit, MI 482043 beds, 2 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 13 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $900
- Price/sqft: $1
- MLS #: 31203474
- Parking: 1 space, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 18015556
- Zillow Home ID: 88385954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11645 Indiana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% less than in Detroit, and 294.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48204 home values.
- 11651 Indiana St Detroit, MI$39K421,600
- 11637 Indiana St Detroit, MI$42K--1912
- 11661 Indiana St Detroit, MI$35K421,600
- 11631 Indiana St Detroit, MI$44K--1975
- 11625 Indiana St Detroit, MI$60K--11,344
- 11665 Indiana St # 3 Detroit, MI$51K--11,248
- 11671 Indiana St Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,465
- 11650 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$60K------
- 11636 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$50K--1960
- 11617 Indiana St Detroit, MI$50K--21,296
- 11630 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$56K------
- 11624 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$41K--11,368
- 11644 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$36K--11,001
- 11611 Indiana St #3 Detroit, MI$64K--11,116
- 11681 Indiana St Detroit, MI$43K--21,451
- 11616 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$47K--1919
- 11658 Kentucky St Detroit, MI$46K--11,017
- 11644 Indiana St Detroit, MI$62K--11,300
- 11652 Indiana St Detroit, MI$37K--1.51,612
- 11638 Indiana St Detroit, MI$57K--11,256
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292