11645 Thomas Hayes Ln, San Diego, CA 921263 beds, 3 baths, 2,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $530,500
- Price/sqft: $263
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,017 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 3095024100
- Zillow Home ID: 16784696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11645 Thomas Hayes Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mira Mesa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.1% less than in San Diego, and 36.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mira Mesa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mira Mesa home values.
- 11637 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$650K42.51,816
- 11653 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$593K321,641
- 11661 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$651K432,017
- 11629 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$653K432,017
- 11642 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$655K42.52,102
- 11650 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$730K432,293
- 11658 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$605K321,680
- 11634 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$729K532,293
- 11669 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$680K42.52,146
- 11621 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$632K42.51,816
- 8035 Hagans Cir San Diego, CA$558K321,379
- 11650 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$647K42.51,816
- 11626 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$598K321,680
- 11664 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$673K42.52,102
- 11638 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$657K432,017
- 11626 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$640K42.51,816
- 11677 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$649K432,017
- 11613 Thomas Hayes Ln San Diego, CA$657K432,017
- 11674 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$742K432,293
- 11614 River Rim Rd San Diego, CA$733K41.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!