- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11645 Zenobia Ct, Westminster, CO 800314 beds, 3 baths, 2,511 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
deck*solar photo voltaic*sprinklere*professionally landscaped*central air*
- Lot: 6,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $307,446
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,511 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: R0129108
- Zillow Home ID: 58291207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11645 Zenobia Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80031 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 170% higher than in Westminster, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80031 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westminster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80031 home values.
- 11655 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$349K432,873
- 11635 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$366K33.52,441
- 11665 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$327K321,632
- 11625 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$326K321,632
- 11675 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$370K42.53,583
- 11615 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$359K542,318
- 11685 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$354K432,318
- 11605 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$367K432,511
- 11640 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$324K322,288
- 11650 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$361K432,441
- 11630 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$331K332,161
- 11660 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$335K443,382
- 11695 Zenobia Ct Westminster, CO$393K53.53,500
- 5110 W 116th Ct Westminster, CO$380K32.53,382
- 5115 W 116th Way Westminster, CO$337K332,161
- 5090 W 116th Ct Westminster, CO$348K432,318
- 5095 W 116th Way Westminster, CO$377K432,511
- 11647 Yates Way Westminster, CO$350K42.52,440
- 11657 Yates Way Westminster, CO$269K321,632
- 11637 Yates Way Westminster, CO$333K332,161
Nearby Schools in Westminster
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!