This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- All time views: 2,707
- HOA Fee: $26/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $144,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 307 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Presently Zoned: Single Family
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Rooms: Util. (inside)
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Type of Cooling: Electric Source
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Interior Amenities: Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities: French Door(s)
- Type of Heating: Electric Source
- Parking Facilities: 1 Car Garage
- Bath: Shwr
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Attached
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Fencing: Wood Fencing
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Association Fee: Y
- Interior Amenities: Unfurnished
- Fencing: 3 - 6' Fence
- Fencing: Fenced Rear
- Road Frontage: 2 Lane Road
- Misc Exterior: Mandatory Fees
- Style: Townhouse
- CTG: CTG
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Assoc Fee Freq: Quarterly
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1612965542
- Zillow Home ID: 44587427
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Jacksonville is $14,931.
Homes like this sold for $68-105K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Atlantic Boulevard Estates
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Atlantic Boulevard Estates, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 233.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Atlantic Boulevard Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
|1169 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$84K||3||2.5||1,480|
|1161 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$84K||3||2.5||1,486|
|1173 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$81K||3||2.5||1,402|
|1157 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$84K||3||2.5||1,486|
|1177 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$89K||3||2.5||1,566|
|1181 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$87K||3||2.5||1,566|
|1162 Romaine Cir E Jacksonville, FL||$92K||2||2||1,656|
|1185 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$143K||3||2||1,903|
|1158 Romaine Cir E Jacksonville, FL||$101K||3||2||1,824|
|1166 Romaine Cir E Jacksonville, FL||$91K||2||2||1,656|
|1185 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$110K||3||2||1,903|
|1170 Romaine Cir E Jacksonville, FL||$91K||2||2||1,656|
|1174 Romaine Cir E Jacksonville, FL||$78K||2||2.5||1,400|
|Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$113K||3||2.5||1,824|
|1151 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$80K||3||2.5||1,548|
|1189 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$113K||3||3||1,824|
|1178 Romaine Cir E Jacksonville, FL||$85K||3||2.5||1,566|
|1193 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$106K||3||2.5||1,824|
|1182 Romaine Cir E Jacksonville, FL||$114K||3||3||1,857|
|1164 Romaine Cir W Jacksonville, FL||$81K||2||2||1,376|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.