- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1165 Weyand Way, Dixon, CA 956204 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Parcel #: 0113334110
- Zillow Home ID: 15697975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1165 Weyand Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95620 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% less than in Dixon, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 1155 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$227K321,415
- 1175 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$273K321,415
- 1145 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$270K421,482
- 1195 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$346K----1,883
- 1160 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$260K32.51,890
- 1170 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$279K421,558
- 1150 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$265K321,424
- 1180 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$360K------
- 1135 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$278K321,456
- 1160 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$309K321,582
- 1150 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$354K331,930
- 1140 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$272K321,402
- 1140 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$352K331,668
- 1170 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$293K321,765
- 1130 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$311K321,420
- 1125 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$272K321,438
- 1190 Weyand Way Dixon, CA$237K321,438
- 1130 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$300K221,596
- 1199 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$279K321,605
- 1197 Dawson Dr Dixon, CA$290K32.51,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!