- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1166 Cove Landing Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322333 beds, 2 baths, 902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,089 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: 253 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 1694623590
- Zillow Home ID: 44614111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1166 Cove Landing Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Jacksonville, and 185.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 1160 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$133K321,252
- 1172 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$122K321,201
- 1154 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$136K321,322
- 1178 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$121K321,470
- 2292 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$62K321,035
- 1184 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$131K321,246
- 1148 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$131K321,272
- 2280 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$58K321,036
- 2296 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$67K221,012
- 2276 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$62K321,036
- 1220 Munson Cove Dr Jacksonville, FL$142K32.51,541
- 1190 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$131K321,228
- 2272 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$63K321,036
- 2304 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$59K321,023
- 1142 Cove Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$133K321,229
- 1223 Munson Cove Dr Jacksonville, FL$190K42.51,570
- 1270 Munson Cove Dr Jacksonville, FL$156K321,609
- 2268 Cypress Landing Dr Jacksonville, FL$60K321,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!