- Lot: 4,948 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 55 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,203 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: 771582
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 253 sqft
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Bedrooms: Split Bedrooms
- Dining: Dining Combo
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Water Heater: Electric Water Heatr
- Structure: Wood Frame
- Lot Description: Regular Lot
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Presently Zoned: Single Family
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Status: Active
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Additional Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Interior Amenities: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Type of Cooling: Electric Source
- Style: Ranch
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Bath: MBR Bath Shwr No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Type of Heating: Electric Source
- Parking Facilities: 1 Car Garage
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Approx Parcel Size: 4 Acre
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Road Frontage: City Street
- Possible Financing: Will Consider FHA
- Possible Financing: Will Consider VA
- R-30 Ceiling
- R-11 Wall
- Bedrooms: MBR - First Floor
- Structure: Slab-on-Grade
- Stories: 1 Story
- Assoc Fee Freq: A
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 1694623590
- Zillow Home ID: 44614111
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North Beach
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 219% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.