Mention that you found this home on Zillow and receive your special offer at closing. Learn more
- Lot: 6,682 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 123 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,556 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $62
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $264,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: O5348798
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 457 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Expired, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Community Features \ Gated Community, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Community Features \ Card Entry, Architectural Style \ Bungalow
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 062428511501350
- Zillow Home ID: 119085868
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-361K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32836 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Orlando Metro as a whole. Among 32836 homes, this home is 13.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64% higher than in Orlando Metro, and 221.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10444 Lavande Dr|
Nearby Schools in Bay Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!