1167 Ridgeway Dr, Austin, TX 787022 beds, 2 baths, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,967 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 198872
- Zillow Home ID: 29388670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1167 Ridgeway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rosewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.6% higher than in Austin Metro, and 37.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rosewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rosewood home values.
- 1169 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$159K--1672
- 1165 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$333K321,482
- 2701 Crest Ave Austin, TX$166K--1714
- 2712 Oak Springs Dr Austin, TX$157K--1640
- 2708 Oak Springs Dr Austin, TX$354K321,620
- 2716 Oak Springs Dr Austin, TX$206K--11,450
- 1166 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$216K321,073
- 2705 Crest Ave Austin, TX$217K--11,122
- 1168 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$212K--11,352
- 1162 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$231K--21,319
- 2718 Oak Springs Dr Austin, TX$190K21624
- 1168 1/2 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$178K--1640
- 1160 Ridgeway Dr # 1/2 Austin, TX--31.51,319
- 2700 Crest Ave Austin, TX$237K211,145
- 2707 Crest Ave Austin, TX$155K--1672
- 1170 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$333K221,504
- 2720 Oak Springs Dr Austin, TX$314K32.51,444
- 1160 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$311K32.51,485
- 1172 Ridgeway Dr Austin, TX$226K--21,216
- 2709 Crest Ave Austin, TX$224K21672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.