11673 Starfish Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322463 beds, 2 baths, 1,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,585 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: 350 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,205 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1657410000
- Zillow Home ID: 44600142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11673 Starfish Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32246 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 96.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32246 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32246 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,415 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2012
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
1,200 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2006
- 2 beds, 2.5 baths
- 11665 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$120K321,196
- 11679 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$126K421,372
- 11674 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$117K321,245
- 11659 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$116K321,222
- 11666 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$114K321,275
- 11687 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$125K321,386
- 11680 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$105K321,234
- 11658 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$109K321,222
- 11688 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$111K321,100
- 11649 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$121K421,704
- 11673 Sail Ave Jacksonville, FL$95K32996
- 11703 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$119K321,274
- 11665 Sail Ave Jacksonville, FL$116K321,291
- 11679 Sail Ave Jacksonville, FL$114K321,043
- 11650 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$115K321,275
- 11657 Sail Ave Jacksonville, FL$116K321,002
- 11704 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$118K421,440
- 11687 Sail Ave Jacksonville, FL$106K321,547
- 11643 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$109K321,509
- 11711 Starfish Ave Jacksonville, FL$119K321,347
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!