1168 Larkin Way, Napa, CA 945584 beds, 3 baths, 3,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,188,000
- Price/sqft: $385
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, Garage, 3 spaces
- Dining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Lap,Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Other,Living Room \ Other,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tile,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Call Listing Office,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Craftsman,View(s) \ Hills,View(s) \ Mountains,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,085 sqft
- Parcel #: 041341039000
- Zillow Home ID: 63060523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1168 Larkin Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94558 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Napa, and 55.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94558 home values.
- 1167 Larkin Way Napa, CA$1.58M32.53,092
- 1164 Larkin Way Napa, CA$1.15M32.53,185
- 1163 Larkin Way Napa, CA$996K433,405
- 1150 Pinewood Dr Napa, CA$912K22.51,253
- 1140 Pinewood Dr Napa, CA$1.45M333,569
- 1116 Scenic Pl Napa, CA$1.06M32.53,021
- 1115 Scenic Pl Napa, CA$1.55M32.53,085
- 1160 Larkin Way Napa, CA$834K322,177
- 1157 Larkin Way Napa, CA$1.04M322,214
- 11 Ridgetop Way Napa, CA--------
- 1154 Larkin Way Napa, CA$829K322,076
- 1116 Pinewood Dr Napa, CA$888K432,469
- 1112 Scenic Pl Napa, CA$1.26M543,993
- 1120 Pinewood Dr Napa, CA$826K421,946
- 1151 Larkin Way Napa, CA$804K321,474
- 9 Ridgetop Way Napa, CA$1.35M43.53,709
- 1112 Pinewood Dr Napa, CA$836K432,142
- 3084 Arden Way Napa, CA$882K32.52,368
- 15 Ridgetop Way Napa, CA$1.28M32.53,706
- 1158 Pinewood Dr Napa, CA$1.12M32.52,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292