- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 110 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,017 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $340
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $385,060
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 08829480
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 797 sqft
- Partial basement, 688 sqft
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Exposure \ E (East), Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Other, Addtl Room 3 Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Foyer, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Game Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Attic \ Unfinished, Area Amenities \ Clubhouse, Frequency \ Annual, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 3 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 4 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1834426005
- Zillow Home ID: 72604274
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245-365K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60142 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Huntley as a whole. Among 60142 homes, this home is 57.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% higher than in Huntley, and 420% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60142 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60142 home values.
|11691 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$329K||4||2.5||3,204|
|11661 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$265K||4||2.5||2,406|
|11701 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$313K||4||2.5||2,887|
|11641 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$323K||--||--||3,580|
|11666 Centennial Ave Huntley, IL||$247K||--||--||2,596|
|11692 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$351K||4||2.5||3,837|
|11656 Centennial Ave Huntley, IL||$227K||--||--||1,978|
|11621 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$276K||4||3.5||2,606|
|11721 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$284K||4||2.5||2,638|
|11676 Centennial Ave Huntley, IL||$169K||2||1||1,243|
|11672 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$347K||4||2.5||3,569|
|11583 Barberry Ln Huntley, IL||$343K||--||--||3,418|
|11682 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$334K||4||2.5||3,200|
|11646 Centennial Ave Huntley, IL||$221K||3||2.5||1,978|
|11601 Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||$275K||4||2.5||2,660|
|11686 Centennial Ave Huntley, IL||$245K||--||--||2,596|
|Beacon Ave Huntley, IL||--||--||--||--|
|11636 Centennial Ave Huntley, IL||$241K||4||4||2,313|
|10294 Hopkins St Huntley, IL||$186K||4||2.5||2,887|
|10294 Hopkins St Huntley, IL||$317K||--||--||2,927|
Nearby Schools in Huntley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.