1169 Guerrero St, San Francisco, CA 941104 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,183,000
- Price/sqft: $610
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 1 space
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,940 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2118355401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1169 Guerrero Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
- 1155 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.35M------
- 1163-1165 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.45M322,190
- 1167 Guerrero St # 1167A San Francisco, CA$1.28M--33,056
- 1159-1161 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.64M--22,578
- 1169-1171 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.47M41.51,940
- 1177 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.53M321,825
- 1153-1155 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.76M523,140
- 1191-1193 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--22,680
- 57 Elizabeth St San Francisco, CA$1.4M342,169
- 1182 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.42M--11,570
- 1160-1162 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.67M--23,700
- 1180 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--11,610
- 3548-3550 24th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--21,840
- 53-55 Elizabeth St San Francisco, CA$1.34M--23,120
- 1156-1158 Guerrero St San Francisco, CA$1.67M--23,580
- 3542-3544 24th St San Francisco, CA$1.8M--23,208
- 47-49 Elizabeth St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--21,536
- 1143 Guerrero St # 1149 San Francisco, CA$2.27M1045,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!