A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,992 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $352,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 638 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Bathrooms \ SEP SHOWER, Bathrooms \ WHIRLPOOL, Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ BRKFAST BAR, Dining \ FORMAL, Dining \ OTHER, Dining \ SEPARATE, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ DOUBLE PANES, Energy \ RIDGE VENT, Exterior \ DECK, Exterior \ FENCE, Exterior \ PATIO, Fireplace \ GAS-LOG, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Floors \ TILE, Floors \ WW CARPET, Heating \ CENTRAL, Heating \ ELECTRIC, InFile \ SELL DISC, Interior \ 9'+ CEILINGS, Interior \ W-IN CLOSET, Interior \ WET BAR, Listing Status \ Active, LotDescription \ CUL-DE-SAC, LotDescription \ GOLF, LotDescription \ SUBDIVISION, Miscellaneous \ AS-IS, Porch \ SCREEN, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ TRADITIONAL, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ BUILT-IN GEN, Utilities \ ELECTRIC, Utilities \ NATURAL GAS, Utilities \ UNDERGROUND
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,039 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: R023301014000002057
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 55785689
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $219-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 36693 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Mobile as a whole. Among 36693 homes, this home is valued 203.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 76.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36693, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Mobile, and 79.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 36693 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36693 home values.
|1161 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$207K||4||3||2,516|
|1165 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$404K||3||3||2,901|
|1173 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$467K||4||3.5||3,440|
|1161 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$356K||--||3||2,516|
|4101 Yellow Heron Ln Mobile, AL||$479K||4||4||3,809|
|1168 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$379K||--||3||2,508|
|4105 Yellow Heron Ln Mobile, AL||$452K||3||3||3,121|
|1164 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$372K||4||3||2,154|
|Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||--||--||--||--|
|1157 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$357K||3||3||2,729|
|1160 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$441K||8||3||2,678|
|4109 Yellow Heron Ln Mobile, AL||$449K||4||3||3,301|
|1204 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$373K||4||3||2,467|
|1208 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$623K||--||--||3,967|
|4117 Yellow Heron Ln Mobile, AL||--||--||--||--|
|1156 Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||$382K||4||3||3,090|
|4071 Grand Heron Way Mobile, AL||$623K||--||--||4,975|
|4113 Yellow Heron Ln Mobile, AL||$392K||3||3||2,799|
|4070 Grand Heron Way Mobile, AL||$732K||4||5||4,473|
|Heron Lakes Cir Mobile, AL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.