- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
117 35th St NE, Washington, DC 200194 beds, 4 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,674 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $310,730
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Parcel #: 5046 0078
- Zillow Home ID: 509582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 35th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the River Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% higher than in Washington, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent River Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or River Terrace home values.
- 121 35th St NE Washington, DC$359K442,720
- 113 35th St NE Washington, DC$369K442,720
- 246 35th St NE APT 3 Washington, DC$999K11--
- 109 35th St NE Washington, DC$362K442,720
- 125 35th St NE Washington, DC$360K442,720
- 129 35th St NE Washington, DC$361K442,720
- 105 35th St NE Washington, DC$363K442,720
- 3530 Ames St NE Washington, DC$247K311,070
- 133 35th St NE Washington, DC$360K442,720
- 100 36th St NE Washington, DC$218K311,024
- 102 36th St NE Washington, DC$250K321,024
- 104 36th St NE Washington, DC$196K311,024
- 106 36th St NE Washington, DC$200K31.51,024
- 101 35th St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$375K442,720
- 108 36th St NE Washington, DC$191K31.51,024
- 110 36th St NE Washington, DC$187K311,024
- 112 36th St NE Washington, DC$171K311,024
- 137 35th St NE Washington, DC$328K84850
- 138 35th St NE Washington, DC$218K21928
- 140 35th St NE Washington, DC$204K21832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.