- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
117 9th St, Saratoga Springs, NY 128662 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 41408921801900020460000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32438393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12866 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Malta, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12866 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
- 115 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$283K332,128
- 126 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$287K31857
- 124 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$282K41840
- 122 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$281K31820
- 70 Shore Ave Saratoga Springs, NY$275K31864
- 116 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$127K31670
- 114 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$140K211,624
- 111 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$247K321,672
- 111 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$356K321,717
- 120 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$504K321,454
- 68 Shore Ave Saratoga Springs, NY$302K31986
- 118 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY--------
- 110 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$246K421,360
- 66 Shore Ave Saratoga Springs, NY$437K212,100
- 109 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$130K21800
- 108 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$129K31774
- 101 10th St Saratoga Springs, NY$323K41.51,176
- 106 9th St Saratoga Springs, NY$121K21600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!