- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,334 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $528,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- MLS #: 15-1474
- Realty World - First Coast
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Siding, Construction \ Wood Siding, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Dining Facilities \ Breakfast Room, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Drive Type \ Concrete, Exterior Features \ Boat Dock, Exterior Features \ Boat Lift, Exterior Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Deeded Water Access, Exterior Features \ Screened Porch, Exterior Features \ Sound Front, Exterior Features \ Sound Side, Exterior Features \ Sound View, Exterior Features \ Waterview, Fencing \ Partial, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Garage \ None, Heated SqFt Range \ 2400 - 2599, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Features \ 8' + Ceilings, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Interior Features \ Fireplace(s), Interior Features \ Window Treatments, Listing Type \ ER, Map Area \ Area 4 Atlantic Beach to Salter Path, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Road Type \ City Street, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Sewer \ Septic, Storage \ Extra Closet, Storage \ Walk-in Closet, Storage \ Workshop, Style \ Transitional, Type of Property \ Residential, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water \ Public Water, Waterfront (Y/N) \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 635515547064000
- Zillow Home ID: 102090589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $409-850K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28512 homes, this home is 212.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% greater than in Pine Knoll Shores, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28512 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Knoll Shores.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Pine Knoll Shores
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.