- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 284 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,195 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 7421444
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ Porch, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Style \ Traditional, Cooling Type \ Heat Pump, Equipment \ Dryer, Equipment \ Washer, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Rooms \ Dining Rm\Living Rm Combo, Basement \ Crawlspace, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Country Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Lot Description \ Open Land, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Laundry Type \ Closet, Roof Type \ Metal\Steel
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,444 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2138444988
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year. Among Bowman homes, this home is 21.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30624, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bowman, and 91.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|77 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$103K||3||2||2,352|
|77 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$117K||3||2||2,670|
|74 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$89K||--||2||1,929|
|65 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$46K||--||1||720|
|84 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$66K||2||1||1,350|
|84 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$64K||2||1||1,350|
|62 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$63K||--||1||1,442|
|51 S Segars St Bowman, GA||$58K||--||2||1,512|
|51 S Segars St Bowman, GA||$50K||3||2||1,269|
|95 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$66K||--||2||1,232|
|53 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$61K||--||1||1,520|
|106 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$62K||--||1||1,808|
|25 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$58K||--||1||1,504|
|32 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$206K||--||2||3,113|
|19 E Ginn St Bowman, GA||$66K||--||2||1,348|
|113 E Railroad St Bowman, GA||$51K||--||1||936|
|98 Segars St Bowman, GA||$92K||--||2||1,552|
|133 Bowers St Bowman, GA||$76K||5||2||1,620|
|30 E Ginn St Bowman, GA||$67K||--||1.5||1,243|
|29 E Ginn St Bowman, GA||$83K||--||2||1,656|
Nearby Schools in Bowman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.