- Built in 1979
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 807 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 4409505
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Outdoor Pool, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Walk Out, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ B, Construction \ Existing, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Recreational, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Tile, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ Blinds, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Condo Development, LotDescription \ Landscaped, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Association, Roads \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Townhouse, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, WaterHeater \ Tank
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2105860107
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $147-171K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03063 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Nashua as a whole. Among 03063 homes, this home is 20.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Nashua, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03063 home values.
Nearby Schools in Nashua
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.