- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 399 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,699 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $18
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1990 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 1297917
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Class \ Residential, Type \ Single Family-Detached, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ None, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, FLOORS \ Hardwood, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Available, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sloped Gently, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Some Trees, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on Main Lvl, ROOF \ Composition Shingle, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Other, STORAGE SPACE \ Other, STYLE \ Traditional, WATER \ Public, WATER HEATER \ Electric, Auction (Y\N) \ N, APPLIANCES \ Stand Alone Rng-Electric, COOLING SYSTEM \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, HEATING SYSTEM \ Electric, HEATING SYSTEM \ Forced Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, SEWER \ Septic, STYLE \ Other, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, FIREPLACE \ Gas Logs, FLOORS \ Carpet, GARAGE FEATURES \ Door Opener, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Private, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling 9ft+, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Window Trtmnts, MRBED FEATURES \ Double Sink, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on 2nd Lvl, MRBED FEATURES \ Shower-Separate, MRBED FEATURES \ Walk-in Closet, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, HOA (Y\N) \ Y, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, GARAGE FEATURES \ Side\Rear Entry, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Bonus Room\Rec Room, Approx Age \ 21-30, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water Access, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water Front, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Water View, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Tilt Out Windows, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Brick Veneer-Partial, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Cathedral\Vaulted, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops Granite, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Tub-Jetted, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk In Closet, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Lake, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Underground Utilities, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub-Jetted, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Split Floor Plan, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Exercise Room, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Cul-de-Sac, DRIVEWAY \ Extra Pad, BASEMENT \ Full Finished, BASEMENT \ Full, BASEMENT \ Walkout, FOUNDATION \ Basement, HEATING SYSTEM \ Multi-Units, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Intercom, SPECIALTY ROOM \ 2nd Kitchen\Kitchenette, COOLING SYSTEM \ Multi-Units, FLOORS \ Vinyl, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Multi-Phone Lines, DRIVEWAY \ Circular, INTERIOR FEATURES \ In-Law Suite, GARAGE FEATURES \ Workshop, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Workshop, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Synthetic Stucco, STYLE \ Tudor, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Loft, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Dock, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 5400-5599, STYLE \ European, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Deeded Boat Slip, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ No, Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes, Street Designation \ Lane
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 208
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0270801009
- Zillow Home ID: 10771857
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $320-744K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29625 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Anderson as a whole. Among 29625 homes, this home is 505.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29625, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% greater than in Anderson, and 77.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29625 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29625 home values.
|113 Chestnut Ln Anderson, SC||$596K||6||3||4,122|
|200 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$427K||3||3||2,500|
|110 Chestnut Ln Anderson, SC||$411K||3||--||3,465|
|212 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$454K||3||3||3,433|
|206 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$331K||3||2.5||2,600|
|218 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$262K||3||4.5||--|
|218 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$470K||3||--||2,522|
|222 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$377K||--||--||2,140|
|206 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$227K||3||2.5||--|
|226 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$501K||4||4||4,000|
|219 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$345K||3||3||2,663|
|201 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$239K||--||--||1,512|
|211 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$273K||3||3||2,118|
|207 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$260K||3||3||1,888|
|230 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$456K||4||4||3,428|
|227 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$287K||3||2.5||2,218|
|139 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$261K||4||2.5||2,476|
|234 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$478K||4||4||3,650|
|129 Inlet Pointe Dr Anderson, SC||$358K||3||3||2,094|
|233 Royal Oaks Dr Anderson, SC||$265K||--||--||1,907|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.