117 E Lee Ave, Weatherford, TX 76086
Sold on 5/3/13:
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID28870139
- Parcel #R000002040
- Days on Zillow232
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$76,754||$68K – $86K||+$1,699||$66||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$903/mo||$650 – $1.1K/mo||+$17||$0.78||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 76086 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Weatherford as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76086 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% less than in Weatherford, and 135.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 76086 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weatherford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76086 home values.
Neighborhood for 117 E Lee Avenue
- 201 E Lee Ave Weatherford, TX$107K21.51,949
- 313 S Elm St Weatherford, TX$94K22.01,291
- 202 E Josephine St Weatherford, TX$136K31.02,155
- 220 E Fm 917 Joshua, TX--------
- 318 S Walnut St Weatherford, TX$89K32.0955
- 211 S Walnut St Weatherford, TX$154K42.02,015
- 111 W Lee Ave Weatherford, TX$157K32.02,222
- 508 Sloan St Weatherford, TX$157K33.02,965
- 509 Sloan St Weatherford, TX$84K21.01,235
- 111 W Simmons St Weatherford, TX$78K----935
- 113 W Lee Ave Weatherford, TX$119K42.51,972
- W Oak Weatherford, TX--Studio----
- 610 Sloan St Weatherford, TX$62K21.0980
- 302 S Rusk St Weatherford, TX$135K32.01,816
- 707 S Elm St Weatherford, TX$67K----1,259
- 315 S Rusk St Weatherford, TX$70K----950
- 110 S Walnut St Weatherford, TX$198K33.02,948
- 504 S Rusk St Weatherford, TX$60K----600
- 512 S Rusk St Weatherford, TX$84K21.01,380
- 409 E Lee Ave Weatherford, TX$79K32.01,316
Nearby Schools in Weatherford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Weatherford High School Ninth Grade Cen... (assigned) 9 0.5 mi
- Hall Middle (assigned) 7-8 1.1 mi
- Weatherford High (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
- Bose Ikard Elementary (assigned) PK-6 2.4 mi
- Weatherford Christian School PK-12 0.2 mi
- Curtis Elementary K-6 0.7 mi
- Crockett Elementary PK-6 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005