117 Heath StAPT B2, Hartford, CT 06106
Sold on 11/22/13: $35,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:800 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $35,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Controlled Access
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Condo Type \ Second Floor,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Galley,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Six Plex,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Days on Zillow108
- Elementary Schoolclb
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolHtfd
- Last Remodel Year1983
- Parcel #M:135 B:377 L:021
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count6
- Zillow Home ID58141302
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$55,838||$46K – $63K||-$84||$69||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,076/mo||$785 – $1.4K/mo||-$2||$1.34||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 06106 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among 06106 homes, this home is valued 34.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Hartford, and 168.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06106 home values.
Neighborhood for 117 Heath Street APT B2
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005