- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 556 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $196,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $147
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0000 L:0023
- Zillow Home ID: 59234303
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-254K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01841 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01841 homes, this home is valued 24.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01841, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.2% greater than in Lawrence, and 23.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
|113 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$202K||3||2||1,332|
|Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$193K||5||1.5||1,449|
|105 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$193K||4||2||1,344|
|110 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$247K||3||3||1,568|
|103 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$195K||3||1.5||1,536|
|106 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$173K||1||1||572|
|120 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$185K||3||1.5||1,069|
|79 William St Lawrence, MA||$232K||3||2||1,500|
|77 William St Lawrence, MA||$214K||3||1||1,552|
|99 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$207K||3||1.5||1,480|
|82 Young Ave Lawrence, MA||$207K||3||1||1,320|
|84 Young Ave Lawrence, MA||$226K||3||2||1,407|
|81 William St Lawrence, MA||$187K||2||1||1,200|
|89 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$240K||3||1.5||1,502|
|53 Rollins St Lawrence, MA||$238K||3||1.5||1,900|
|55 Rollins St Lawrence, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,498|
|84 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$233K||3||1.5||1,580|
|57 Rollins St Lawrence, MA||$228K||3||2.5||1,568|
|85-87 Leroy Ave Lawrence, MA||$272K||6||3||2,376|
|59 Rollins St Lawrence, MA||$209K||3||1.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
K-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!