A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Views: 2,919 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $208
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Other, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Barn, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,382 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other, Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:28 B:540 L:117
- Zillow Home ID: 57804031
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-670K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06763 homes, this home is valued 75.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06763, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.2% lower than in Morris, and 58.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06763 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|120 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||--||--||--||--|
|150 Looking Glass Hill Rd Bantam, CT||$944K||5||4.5||4,414|
|123 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$259K||3||2||833|
|107 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$401K||3||2.5||1,548|
|104 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$218K||3||1||1,334|
|180 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||--||--||--||--|
|120 Looking Glass Hill Rd Bantam, CT||$221K||2||2||1,400|
|173 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$395K||3||2||2,227|
|180 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$399K||3||2.5||2,300|
|183 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$303K||3||1.5||1,793|
|193 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$548K||4||3||3,738|
|202 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$400K||4||2.5||2,559|
|90 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$234K||3||1.5||1,432|
|97 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$2.37M||--||--||--|
|212 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$462K||3||2.5||1,877|
|31 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1345 Bantam Rd Bantam, CT||--||--||--||--|
|216 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$308K||2||3||1,279|
|221 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$891K||6||3.5||4,171|
|75 Looking Glass Hill Rd Morris, CT||$242K||3||1.5||1,392|
Nearby Schools in Morris
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!