117 N 7th St, Medford, OK 737594 beds, 3 baths, 2,201 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 1156 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: 699143
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,201 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0095-00-026-004-0-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 103999557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 N 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73759, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Grant, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73759 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grant.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 313 S 2nd St Medford, OK$40K211,004
- 301 S 2nd St Medford, OK$63K421,478
- 314 S 3rd St Medford, OK$77K322,058
- 308 S 2nd St Medford, OK$80K321,717
- 324 S 2nd St Medford, OK$41K311,024
- 423 S 2nd St Medford, OK$39K21960
- 410 S 3rd St Medford, OK$66K311,784
- 415 S 2nd St Medford, OK$49K211,344
- 223 S 2nd St Medford, OK$48K211,052
- 315 S Main St Medford, OK$68K211,339
- 301 S 3rd St Medford, OK$72K311,661
- 323 S Main St Medford, OK$40K211,040
- 206 S 3rd St Medford, OK$68K321,680
- 203 S 2nd St Medford, OK$50K411,336
- 211 S 2nd St Medford, OK$50K411,336
- 223 S Main St Medford, OK$61K311,288
- 219 S 3rd St Medford, OK$61K211,045
- 305 S Main St Medford, OK$66K311,786
- 223 W Pawnee St Medford, OK$40K21987
- 215 S 3rd St Medford, OK$38K21912
Nearby Schools in Medford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.