117 NE 139th Ave, Portland, OR 972304 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $224,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: R213063
- Zillow Home ID: 53908112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 Ne 139th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hazelwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Portland, and 54.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- 113 NE 139th Ave Portland, OR$271K321,733
- 13710 NE Couch St Portland, OR$215K--2.51,642
- 13718 NE Couch St Portland, OR$221K--2.51,642
- 119 NE 139th Ave Portland, OR$243K42.51,838
- 13702 NE Couch St Portland, OR$226K42.51,820
- 13620 NE Glendoveer Ct Portland, OR$253K331,929
- 13614 NE Glendoveer Ct Portland, OR$249K32.51,887
- 13724 NE Couch St Portland, OR$226K42.11,816
- 49 NE 139th Ave Portland, OR$232K32.51,528
- 13634 NE Couch St Portland, OR$217K--2.51,642
- 13732 NE Couch St Portland, OR$222K--2.51,816
- 109 NE 139th Ave Portland, OR$247K42.51,838
- 47 NE 139th Ave Portland, OR$202K321,342
- 13628 NE Couch St Portland, OR$214K--2.51,642
- 13711 NE Couch St Portland, OR$229K--2.51,808
- 45 NE 139th Ave Portland, OR$191K321,324
- 123 NE 139th Ave Portland, OR$237K42.51,818
- NE 137th Ave Portland, OR--------
- 13727 NE Couch St Portland, OR$239K--2.51,928
- 13812 NE Couch St Portland, OR$271K--2.52,110
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292