- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
117 Porter St, Boston, MA 021283,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,134 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05770 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59122956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 Porter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% greater than in Boston, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 110 Chelsea St Boston, MA$360K531,536
- 106 Chelsea St APT 3B Boston, MA$157K11529
- 106 Chelsea St APT 3A Boston, MA$160K11429
- 106 Chelsea St APT 2B Boston, MA$157K11529
- 106 Chelsea St APT 2A Boston, MA$160K11429
- 106 Chelsea St APT 1B Boston, MA$157K11522
- 106 Chelsea St APT 1A Boston, MA$156K11335
- 100 Park St # 1 Chelsea, MA$269K------
- 100 Park St # 3 Chelsea, MA$269K------
- 8 Drake Pl # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 8 Drake Pl Boston, MA$246K111,226
- 7 Drake Pl Boston, MA$263K421,256
- 6 Drake Pl Boston, MA$274K211,226
- 73 Chelsea St APT 106 Boston, MA$590K221,045
- 101 Chelsea St Boston, MA$413K831,907
- 107 Chelsea St Boston, MA$451K633,384
- 103 Chelsea St Boston, MA$393K----3,150
- 5 Drake Pl Boston, MA$291K311,256
- 109 Chelsea St Boston, MA$372K633,366
- 98 Chelsea St Boston, MA--112,286
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292