117 S Arrawana Ave, Tampa, FL 336094 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: 238 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 1171788024
- Zillow Home ID: 64468637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 S Arrawana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Courier City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% less than in Tampa, and 148.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Courier City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Courier City home values.
- 119 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$429K43.52,300
- 115 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$340K43.52,338
- 121 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$435K43.52,212
- 123 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$349K42.52,010
- 2708 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL$216K----2,118
- 2709 W Cleveland St # C Tampa, FL$137K232,082
- 2709 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL$105K232,082
- 125 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$427K43.52,212
- 116 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$302K221,646
- 110 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$219K31958
- 106 S Habana Ave UNIT 2 Tampa, FL$142K21.51,020
- 106 S Habana Ave UNIT 1 Tampa, FL$153K21.51,020
- 106 S Habana Ave UNIT 3 Tampa, FL$148K31.51,020
- 2730 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL$87K------
- 106 S Habana Ave UNIT 4 Tampa, FL$149K31.51,020
- 131 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$328K32.51,650
- 106 S Habana Ave UNIT 5 Tampa, FL$145K31.51,020
- 106 S Habana Ave UNIT 6 Tampa, FL$145K321,020
- 106 S Habana Ave UNIT 7 Tampa, FL$148K31.51,020
- 133 S Arrawana Ave Tampa, FL$432K422,101
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292