- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
117 Three Mile Rd, Glastonbury, CT 060334 beds, 3 baths, 2,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,228 sqft
- Parcel #: 70600117
- Zillow Home ID: 57725972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 Three Mile Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
- 118 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$319K32.52,144
- 125 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$373K42.52,285
- 107 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$272K322,300
- 104 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$298K21.51,349
- 99 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$333K322,226
- 94 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$319K21.51,811
- 91 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$215K32.51,248
- 141 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$302K32.51,586
- 126 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT$294K331,844
- 84 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$256K211,267
- 81 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$289K31.51,940
- 114 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT$248K321,477
- 104 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT$293K421,702
- 76 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$319K31.51,800
- 151 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$226K321,246
- 150 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$297K53.52,462
- 94 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT$259K31.51,628
- 67 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT$266K311,412
- 82 Granite Rd Glastonbury, CT$224K321,450
- 67 Three Mile Rd Glastonbury, CT$289K31.51,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!