117 Tracy Ave, Lynn, MA 019022 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: M:085 B:497 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 56075564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 Tracy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% higher than in Lynn, and 49.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 6 Goodridge St # A Lynn, MA$138K11525
- 115 Tracy Ave Lynn, MA$225K31.51,269
- 9 Goodridge St Lynn, MA$224K631,456
- 6 Goodridge St Lynn, MA$184K31.51,018
- 9 Goodridge St Lynn, MA$231K321,456
- 11 Goodridge St Lynn, MA$178K221,312
- 109 Tracy Ave Lynn, MA$275K632,284
- 79 Goodridge St Lynn, MA$272K421,456
- 124 Eutaw Ave Lynn, MA$257K432,354
- 123-125 Tracy Ave Lynn, MA$269K422,981
- 118-120 Eutaw Ave Lynn, MA$261K633,192
- 5 Goodridge St Lynn, MA$250K------
- 5-7 Goodridge St Lynn, MA$238K631,918
- 105 Tracy Ave Lynn, MA$204K21960
- 134 Eutaw Ave Lynn, MA$340K422,484
- 114 Eutaw Ave # 114A Lynn, MA$302K431,565
- 131 Tracy Ave Lynn, MA$187K31.51,499
- 126-128 Tracy Ave Lynn, MA$275K622,919
- 138 Eutaw Ave Lynn, MA$244K311,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292