117 Virginia Cir, Anderson, SC 296212 beds, 2 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- 112 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 20152728
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 157
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1491006005
- Zillow Home ID: 80510876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 Virginia Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29621, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% less than in Anderson, and 36.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29621 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29621 home values.
- 119 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$146K331,522
- 115 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$40K21--
- 798 Wilson St Anderson, SC$110K----1,448
- 113 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$96K311,176
- 120 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$174K----2,587
- 115 Virginia Cir # B Anderson, SC$40K211,000
- 114 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$84K311,539
- 796 Wilson St Anderson, SC$149K432,400
- 108 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$42K----1,389
- 301 Williamston Rd Anderson, SC$92K----1,491
- 110 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$103K----1,288
- 106 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$49K----1,213
- 204 Virginia Cir Anderson, SC$275K----2,123
- 224 Williamston Rd Anderson, SC$35K21951
- 220 Williamston Rd Anderson, SC$36K211,415
- 226 Williamston Rd Anderson, SC$53K----961
- 804 Wilson St Anderson, SC$84K321,389
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292