This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 1,060
- HOA Fee: $98/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Air Conditioning: Central AC
- Association Frequency: Monthly
- Bath: Ceramic Tile
- Class: RESIDENTIAL
- Comments: Yes
- Dependencies: None
- Design: Contemporary
- Electricity: Elec Above ground
- Exterior: Brick
- Foundation: Brick
- Garage: Yes
- Gas: None
- Heating: Central Heat
- Heating: Heat Pump
- HOA Includes: Exterior Maint
- Include on Internet: Yes
- Kitchen Appliances/Feat: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Appliances/Feat: Dishwasher
- Kitchen Appliances/Feat: Electric Range
- Kitchen Appliances/Feat: Microwave
- Kitchen Appliances/Feat: Pantry
- Kitchen Appliances/Feat: Recessed Light
- Kitchen Appliances/Feat: Refrigerator
- Kitchen Cabinets/Counters: Granite
- Kitchen Cabinets/Counters: Wood Cabinets
- LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId: United States (+1)
- LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId: United States (+1)
- LA1Agent Phone4 CountryId: United States (+1)
- Laundry: Stack Unit Hookup
- Laundry: Washer
- Level: 1 Story
- Master Bath on Main Level: Yes
- Master Bed on Main Level: Yes
- Middle School: Shelburne
- Occupied By: Vacant
- Possession: Negotiable
- Property Type: Condo
- Security: Deadbolts
- Sewer/Septic: Public Sewer
- Source of SQ. FT.: Public Records
- Structure-Floors: Ceramic Tile
- Structure-Floors: Laminate
- View: Urban
- Water: Public Water
- Water Property: None
- Yard: None
- Zoning: B-2 General Business
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 640 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109509066
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Staunton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Robert E. Lee High (assigned)9-121.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.