117 W Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310Studio, 1,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,787 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $370,100
- Price/sqft: $254
- Parking: 0 space
- View: City
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,457 sqft
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 6708274
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35420744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 W Tallmadge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elizabeth Park Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% greater than in Akron, and 162.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elizabeth Park Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elizabeth Park Valley home values.
- 113 W Tallmadge Ave Akron, OH$38K411,373
- 121 W Tallmadge Ave Akron, OH$39K311,457
- 626 Carpenter St Akron, OH$40K31.51,483
- 632 Carpenter St Akron, OH$48K311,556
- 127 W Tallmadge Ave Akron, OH--------
- 634 Carpenter St Akron, OH--421,465
- 638 Carpenter St Akron, OH$51K411,669
- 604 Carpenter St Akron, OH$83K422,270
- Cuyahoga Falls Ave OH--------
- 627-629 Carpenter St Akron, OH--221,088
- 644 Carpenter St Akron, OH$41K31907
- Garfield St OH--------
- 104 W Tallmadge Ave Akron, OH$113K623,191
- 133 Cuyahoga Falls Ave Akron, OH$38K411,382
- 596 Carpenter St Akron, OH$60K321,080
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292