This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $432
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 1986 for $159,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Common, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Wall Unit, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 70
- Floor size: 1,249 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:0002 B:0122 L:0026
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59223389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 77.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!