117 Zircon Ct, Vallejo, CA 945894 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,523 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Parking: 2 spaces, 459 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tile,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Traditional,View(s) \ Hills,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Parcel #: 0068494110
- Zillow Home ID: 15666326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 117 Zircon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94589, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29% higher than in Vallejo, and 128.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94589 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94589 home values.
- 133 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$277K431,736
- 831 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$269K431,736
- 801 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$258K42.51,978
- 149 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$286K42.51,978
- 863 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$257K431,736
- 190 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$282K42.51,978
- 184 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$268K431,736
- 178 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$286K42.51,978
- 165 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$303K42.51,978
- 116 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$270K42.51,978
- 132 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$297K42.51,978
- 781 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$202K321,523
- 895 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$283K42.51,978
- 172 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$261K431,736
- 181 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$250K42.51,978
- 148 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$266K431,900
- 180 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$255K42.51,978
- 771 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$301K431,800
- 166 Olympic Dr Vallejo, CA$186K321,523
- 164 Zircon Ct Vallejo, CA$281K42.51,978
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292