1170 Carroll St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- 176 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: BA8262280
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,864 sqft
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 0780 052
- Zillow Home ID: 36532855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1170 Carroll Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.5% greater than in Baltimore, and 375.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Village home values.
- 1168 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$59K--11,152
- 1172 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$47K------
- 1166 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$91K--11,156
- 1164 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$74K--11,104
- 1212 W Ostend St Baltimore, MD$97K--1616
- 1162 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$180K22.51,752
- 1214 W Ostend St Baltimore, MD$138K--11,232
- 1160 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$80K211,320
- 1216 W Ostend St Baltimore, MD$129K22.5832
- 1158 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$98K--21,368
- Carroll St Baltimore, MD$80K--11,320
- Carroll St Baltimore, MD$142K--11,128
- Carroll St Baltimore, MD$62K--11,164
- Carroll St Baltimore, MD$71K--11,200
- W Cross St Baltimore, MD$67K--1912
- W Cross St Baltimore, MD$137K--2912
- Carroll St Baltimore, MD$90K--11,218
- Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$83K--11,344
- Carroll St Baltimore, MD$88K--21,248
- Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$102K--11,092
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292