1170 Throggmorton Ave, Bronx, NY 104653 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 256 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $272
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 053240022
- Zillow Home ID: 29841085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1170 Throggmorton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Country Club, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club home values.
- 1166 Throggmorton Ave Bronx, NY$637K633,000
- 1122 Throggmorton Ave # 1 Bronx, NY$336K------
- 3184 Baisley Ave Bronx, NY$416K321,500
- 1162 Throggmorton Ave Bronx, NY$300K----772
- 3180 Baisley Ave Bronx, NY$633K----4,212
- 3186 Baisley Ave Bronx, NY$627K----3,297
- 3188 Baisley Ave Bronx, NY$626K----3,297
- 1160 Throggmorton Ave Bronx, NY$428K----1,210
- 1163 Vincent Ave Bronx, NY$375K----1,696
- 1161 Vincent Ave Bronx, NY$412K----1,696
- 3190 Baisley Ave Bronx, NY$524K321,700
- 1159 Vincent Ave Bronx, NY$460K----2,328
- 1156 Throggmorton Ave Bronx, NY$415K----1,771
- 1155 Vincent Ave Bronx, NY$381K42.51,714
- 3192 Baisley Ave Bronx, NY$586K----3,297
- 3190 Baisley Ave # 2 Bronx, NY--------
- 3190 Baisley Ave # 2ND Bronx, NY--------
- 3190 Baisley Ave # 1 Bronx, NY--------
- 1153 Vincent Ave Bronx, NY$375K----1,914
- 3178 Baisley Ave Bronx, NY$571K----3,465
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292