- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11700 Blue Sky Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731623 beds, 3 baths, 2,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 202711380
- Zillow Home ID: 59817518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11700 Blue Sky Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73162 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.7% less than in Oklahoma City, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73162 home values.
- 11620 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$234K432,789
- 11704 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$239K432,805
- 11701 Blueridge Ct Oklahoma City, OK$229K432,736
- 11609 Blueridge Ct Oklahoma City, OK$238K433,218
- 11616 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$206K432,488
- 11708 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$269K333,459
- 11705 Blueridge Ct # O Oklahoma City, OK$242K433,350
- 11701 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$216K332,651
- 11605 Blueridge Ct Oklahoma City, OK$208K42.53,096
- 11705 Blue Sky Dr Oklahoma City, OK$246K32.53,079
- 8912 NW 109th St Oklahoma City, OK$120K422,158
- 11328 Treemont Ln Oklahoma City, OK$233K42.52,118
- 8917 NW 110th St Oklahoma City, OK$124K322,021
- 8913 NW 110th St Oklahoma City, OK$122K321,858
- 11208 Treemont Ln Oklahoma City, OK$113K322,326
- 8905 NW 110th St Oklahoma City, OK$204K42.52,532
- 11120 Treemont Ln Oklahoma City, OK$227K32.52,125
- 11329 Treemont Ln Oklahoma City, OK$112K42.52,082
- 11312 Treemont Ln Oklahoma City, OK$190K32.51,923
- 8816 NW 110th St Oklahoma City, OK$225K42.52,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.