11701 Boberg Rd, Evansville, IN 477122 beds, 2 baths, 1,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $21,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 600 sqft
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,001 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 65-06-36-400-057.003-016
- Zillow Home ID: 85663655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11701 Boberg Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47712 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Evansville, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47712 home values.
- 11707 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$119K321,552
- 11617 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$113K311,549
- 11700 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$109K31.51,512
- 11627 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$153K322,013
- 11618 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$121K31.51,515
- 11607 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$82K--2--
- 11629 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$219K332,161
- 11600 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$155K41.52,646
- 11714 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$111K31.51,620
- 11711 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$195K322,576
- 11525 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$174K321,669
- 11524 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$107K31.51,242
- 11619 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$165K321,800
- 11722 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$116K211,138
- 11511 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$191K32.52,285
- 11520 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$122K31.51,242
- 11631 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$115K321,520
- 11500 Boberg Rd Evansville, IN$113K31.51,242
- 11713 Scott Ln Evansville, IN$130K321,400
- 11701 Scott Ln Evansville, IN$122K311,559
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!