11704 Poppenhusen Ave, Flushing, NY 113564 beds, 4 baths, 2,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Built in 1960
- 223 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $303
- MLS #: 2679877
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,640 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 039340002
- Zillow Home ID: 32020943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11704 Poppenhusen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 800% greater than in New York, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Point home values.
- 11706 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$569K----1,920
- 11702 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$618K----2,376
- 11708 Poppenhusen Ave # 1 College Point, NY--Studio1--
- 11708 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$770K431,920
- 549 117th St College Point, NY$461K422,200
- 511 117th St APT 4 Flushing, NY$1.01M----3,520
- 11710 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$646K----2,376
- 515 117th St Flushing, NY$495K21850
- 11704 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$1.07M43.52,640
- 11714 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$1.18M----2,878
- 11516 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$467K----762
- 519 117th St Flushing, NY$632K----2,376
- 11514 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$1.11M----826
- 521 117th St Flushing, NY$520K----1,920
- 514 117th St Flushing, NY$550K----1,705
- 510 119th St Flushing, NY$549K----1,272
- 11720 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$999K----2,285
- 11512 Poppenhusen Ave Flushing, NY$1.12M----826
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.