Kitchen upgraded with granite/stainless. Outside painted, half of inside painted. 50 gal water heater and quiet dishwasher replaced a year ago. Seperate bath and shower in the master bath. Large walk-in closet in the master.
Additional property info: http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/3-bed-Single-Family-home-for-sale-by-owner-11706-N-112th-East-Ave-74021/24008474?provider_id=28079
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 333 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,570 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Accessibility Amenities: "32 in or 36 in Doors"
- Accessibility Amenities: "Level Entry"
- Additional Buildings: "None"
- Appliance Connections: "Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Gas"
- Appliance Connections: "Hot Water Heater-Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Oven-Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Oven-Gas"
- Appliance Connections: "Range-Electric"
- Appliance Connections: "Range-Gas"
- Appliances Included: "Dishwasher"
- Appliances Included: "Disposal"
- Appliances Included: "Range/Oven"
- Bedroom 2: "Level 1"
- Bedroom 2: "No Bath"
- Bedroom 3: "Level 1"
- Bedroom 3: "No Bath"
- City: Collinsville
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Cooling: "Central AC"
- Counter Top Material: "Granite"
- County: Tulsa
- Den Desc: "Fireplace"
- Den Desc: "Level 1"
- Dining Room Description: "Combo w/ Living"
- Direction House Faces: E
- "Programmable Thermostat"
- "Storm Doors"
- "Other Exterior Feature"
- Exterior Siding: "Partial Brick"
- Fence: "None"
- Flooring: "Carpet"
- Flooring: "Tile"
- Foundation: "Slab"
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: "Attached"
- Garage Description: "Elec Overhead Door"
- Grade School: Ator
- Hall Bath: "Bathtub"
- Hall Bath: "Full Bath"
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Heating Source: Gas
- Heating System: "Central"
- High School: Owasso
- Hot Water: "Electric"
- "Cable TV Wired"
- "Satellite Dish Wired"
- "Smoke Detector"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Gas Starter"
- Interior Fireplace Description: "Wood Burning"
- Internet List: Yes
- Kitchen: "Eat-In"
- Kitchen: "Level 1"
- Kitchen: "Pantry"
- Lot Description: "None"
- Master Bath: "Bathtub"
- Master Bath: "Double Sink"
- Master Bath: "Full Bath"
- Master Bath: "Separate Shower"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Level 1"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Private Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Walk-in Closet"
- Middle/Jr High School: Owasso
- Oven Description: "Convection Oven"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Patio"
- Pool on Premises: "None"
- Property Sub Type: House
- Property Type: Residential
- Range: 14E
- Range Description: Stove
- Roof Material: Asphalt / Fiberglass
- School District: Owasso (11)
- Sewer: City
- SqFt Source: Court House
- Status: Active
- Street Type: East Avenue
- Style: Ranch
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Cable TV"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Electric"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Gas "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Phone "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Water"
- Utility Room: "Level 1"
- Water Source: "City"
- Windows: "Aluminum"
- Year Built Source: Court House
- Zip Code: 74021
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 61031140612540
- Zillow Home ID: 22208069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $128-151K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74021, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Owasso, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74021 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Owasso.
Nearby Schools in Owasso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.