- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 91 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,348 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 155824
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Dining Room \ FORMAL SEPARATE, Flooring \ CARPET, Heating \ FORCED AIR GAS, Roof \ COMP SHINGLE, Rooms \ 1ST FLOOR BATHRM, Rooms \ UTILITY 1ST FLOOR, Walls \ DRYWALL, Water \ CITY, Windows \ INSULATED, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Air Conditioning \ CENTRAL A\C, Basement \ NONE, Fireplace \ ONE, Flooring \ HARDWOOD, Outside Features \ DECK, Construction \ BRICK, Interior Features \ SMOKE ALARM, Appliances \ REFRIGERATOR, Homeowners Assoc (Y\N) \ Yes, Outside Features \ PORCH, Construction \ VINYL, Appliances \ GAS RANGE, Appliances \ MICROWAVE OVEN, Appliances \ DISPOSAL, Appliances \ DISHWASHER, Dining Room \ BREAKFAST AREA, Interior Features \ FIREPLACE INSERT, Rooms \ RECREATION, Interior Features \ SECURITY SYSTEM, Sewer \ COMMUNITY
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 28 16D00210000
- Zillow Home ID: 116211217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $276-503K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 25309 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Kanawha as a whole. Among 25309 homes, this home is 288.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 106.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 25309, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kanawha, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25309 home values.
Nearby Schools in Kanawha
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.