A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,112 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 270018412144
- Zillow Home ID: 58057947
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-297K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will decrease 3.9% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Old Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 1.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% greater than in Old Mystic, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|1145 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$274K||3||2||1,428|
|1191 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$250K||2||1||1,610|
|1165 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$202K||2||1||912|
|1135 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$254K||3||1.5||1,499|
|1211 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$243K||2||1||1,370|
|1125 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$271K||3||2||1,768|
|1174 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$248K||2||1||1,662|
|1164 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$283K||5||2||2,092|
|1184 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$254K||2||2||1,383|
|1196 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$251K||3||1.5||1,602|
|1146 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$285K||4||2.5||1,800|
|1115 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$252K||3||1.5||1,422|
|1227 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$298K||4||2.5||2,160|
|1138 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$319K||3||2.5||2,116|
|1237 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$290K||4||2||2,160|
|1124 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$217K||3||1||1,170|
|1095 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$559K||4||4.5||4,383|
|66 Rogers Rd Groton, CT||$506K||4||3.5||3,763|
|1114 Flanders Rd Mystic, CT||$273K||3||2||1,794|
|30 Rogers Rd Groton, CT||$487K||4||4||3,612|
Nearby Schools in Old Mystic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.