- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,708 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: IV15076487
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Corner Lot, LotFeatures \ Level with Street, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, SaleType \ Standard, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, GarageAttached \ Detached, Stories \ One Level, EatingArea \ Area, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, LotFeatures \ Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, Rooms \ Bonus, Laundry \ In Garage, Floor \ Hardwood, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, View \ Trees\Woods, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Utilities \ Electricity - Available, Cooling \ Electric, Style \ Custom Built, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Patio \ Porch - Front, EatingArea \ Living Room, Heating \ Fireplace, InteriorFeatures \ Block Walls, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, CommunityFeatures \ Foothills, Rooms \ Basement, Floor \ Wood Under Carpet, Spa \ Bath Tub, Appliances \ 6 Burner Stove, LotFeatures \ Alley Access, SeniorYN \ 0
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 0148041010000
- Zillow Home ID: 17235669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-255K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Blair Park home values will rise 14% next year, compared to a 14.4% rise for San Bernardino as a whole. Among Blair Park homes, this home is 54.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blair Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in San Bernardino, and 66.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blair Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blair Park home values.
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.