11722 Dayton Ave N, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New roof, nearly new baths & kitchen upgrades. Mature landscaping, garden shed & separate workshop.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6140100480
- Zillow Home ID: 48984256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11722 Dayton Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bitter Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.4% greater than in Seattle, and 40.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,101 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 2 beds, 1 baths
813 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1987
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 11732 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$429K42.51,630
- 11720 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$290K21850
- 11740 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$414K321,582
- 11714 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$364K311,140
- 11744 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$260K11610
- 11725 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$443K32.51,730
- 11733 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$428K31.51,880
- 11723 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$393K211,170
- 504 N 117th St Seattle, WA$376K311,480
- 510 N 117th St Seattle, WA$382K211,240
- 11739 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$422K31.51,320
- 11715 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$319K21780
- 11750 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$373K211,350
- 514 N 117th St Seattle, WA$418K211,600
- 11745 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$419K311,440
- 11727 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$351K411,310
- 11733 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$357K411,230
- 507 N 120th St Seattle, WA$619K41.83,600
- 11749 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$412K311,290
- 11739 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$404K41.51,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!