11722 S Willow St, Jenks, OK 74037
Sold on 1/10/13: $267,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,000 sq ft
- Lot:9,389 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $267,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Oversized Master Suite with sitting area perfect for a workout area, office, lounge or newborn nursery. Spa style Master Bath with his and her vanites, whirlpool tub, separate shower, and linen closet. There is also another bedroom and full bath downstairs. Would make a great guest room or Mother in Law suite.
Formal Dining, downstairs Office with closet and separate entrance. Upstairs features Game room, 2 bedrooms, abundant storage and another full bath. There are 3 full baths in this home. There are 2 walkout attic spaces. Tandem 3 car garage with utility sink. Large backyard with ample room for a trampoline and playset. Backs to neighborhood park. Eddington Place also features a neighborhood pool. Call for a showing today!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID79762794
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone
- Garage Size585
- Parcel #60627823537830
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow430
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$244,722||$232K – $257K||-$381||$81||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,991/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||-$31||$0.66||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 74037 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Jenks as a whole. Among 74037 homes, this home is valued 49.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% less than in Jenks, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74037 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jenks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74037 home values.
Neighborhood for 11722 S Willow Street
- 11720 S Willow St Jenks, OK$245K43.02,903
- 11724 S Willow St Jenks, OK$281K43.53,390
- 11724 S Willow St Jenks, OK$233K63.03,390
- 11718 S Willow St Jenks, OK$262K--3.03,173
- 11726 S Willow St Jenks, OK$267K--3.52,937
- 11713 S Vine Pl Jenks, OK$258K43.03,161
- 11716 S Willow St Jenks, OK$220K--2.02,546
- 11709 S Willow Pl Jenks, OK$268K43.03,105
- 11725 S Willow St Jenks, OK$226K--3.02,469
- 11714 S Willow St Jenks, OK$248K63.02,925
- 11727 S Willow St Jenks, OK$200K--2.02,058
- 11721 S Willow St Jenks, OK$233K44.02,399
- 11728 S Willow St Jenks, OK$237K--2.52,515
- 11715 S Vine Pl Jenks, OK$246K33.02,542
- 11719 S Willow St Jenks, OK$214K--3.02,663
- 11707 S Willow Pl Jenks, OK$200K--2.02,003
- 11729 S Willow St Jenks, OK$249K43.03,258
- 11712 S Willow St Jenks, OK$245K43.02,801
- 11717 S Willow St Jenks, OK$251K43.03,058
- 11716 S Willow Pl Jenks, OK$242K53.03,092
Nearby Schools in Jenks
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005