11728 167th Ct NE, Redmond, WA 980524 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6192410710
- Zillow Home ID: 70578593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11728 167th Court Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in Redmond, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98052 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
- 11730 167th Ct NE Redmond, WA$674K42.52,640
- 11720 167th Ct NE Redmond, WA$680K42.52,640
- 11732 167th Ct NE Redmond, WA$682K32.52,730
- 11734 167th Ct NE Redmond, WA$698K32.52,640
- 11751 168th Ct NE Redmond, WA$834K32.52,960
- 16715 NE 117th St Redmond, WA$673K42.52,780
- 11755 168th Ct NE Redmond, WA$900K42.53,410
- 11759 168th Ct NE Redmond, WA$846K32.53,100
- 16709 NE 117th St Redmond, WA$697K432,700
- 11736 167th Ct NE Redmond, WA$686K42.52,870
- 11738 167th Ct NE Redmond, WA$711K32.53,090
- 11667 168th Ct NE Redmond, WA$855K42.53,070
- 11763 168th Ct NE Redmond, WA$920K42.52,920
- 16705 NE 117th St Redmond, WA$701K42.52,780
- 11740 167th Ct NE Redmond, WA$691K32.52,810
- 11763 168th Ct NE Redmond, WA$820K42.53,056
- 11663 168th Ct NE Redmond, WA$898K42.53,406
Nearby Schools in Redmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292