11728 21st Ave SW, Burien, WA 981465 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
First floor - Hardwood floors throughout, 2 fireplaces. Large living room, large great room, 3 bedrooms, full bath with double sink, powder room/laundry room. Spacious kitchen with new quartz countertops.
Second floor - 2 bedrooms with 3/4 bath. Fully carpeted.
Sunny, fully fenced backyard, and adjacent sport court with swing set and 2 raised garden beds. Enjoy the large pergola for outdoor entertaining.
Easy access to major highways, airport, and shopping.
Rent is $1,795 monthly plus utilities. The property does not accept Section 8 at this time.
- Lot: 7,220 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $259,950
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1223039224
- Zillow Home ID: 48713255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11728 21st Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% greater than in Burien, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98146 home values.
- 11802 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$306K411,410
- 11722 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$309K311,400
- 11810 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$341K311,450
- 2008 SW 118th St Burien, WA$404K42.252,080
- 11716 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$335K311,540
- 11816 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$254K31970
- 2025 SW 117th Pl Burien, WA$393K31.752,340
- 11803 20th Ave SW Burien, WA$360K31.52,210
- 11807 20th Ave SW Burien, WA$302K21.751,460
- 2004 SW 118th St Burien, WA$326K32.251,500
- 11630 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$333K31.751,770
- 2026 SW 117th Pl Burien, WA$396K321,690
- 11826 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$450K42.52,330
- 11809 20th Ave SW Burien, WA$318K311,800
- 2015 SW 117th Pl Burien, WA$381K42.52,700
- 11803 21st Ave SW Burien, WA$368K521,650
- 11815 20th Ave SW Burien, WA$316K31.751,800
- 2010 SW 117th Pl Burien, WA$338K31.751,770
Nearby Schools in Burien
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292